Saturday, February 28, 2009

ROUND 12 GRADE TWELVES

You're the one who seems very shy and quiet. And yet, it seems like you're up there. Everyone knows who you are. You're in parliament and chamber? Haha that looks like a lot of responsibility. I think it's cool how you still act very humble and modest despite being a part of all that. I think it shows that you are very well disciplined. I don't think there's one person that really has any disrespect for you. As i can see it, you're a very optimistic person. You also never get in trouble from what i recall. Your video for student council elections last year was hilarious. I never saw that kamehameha coming. How did you come up with that?? haha your life seems awesome. God blessed you tons. I have nothing but respect for you dude.

XOXOXO lots of love,
the circle of love

No comments:

Post a Comment