Saturday, March 7, 2009

ROUND 13 GRADE TWELVES

You are smart. There are only a few people who are able to study for long periods of time and write down long answers for simple short answer questions. You're one of them. I admire your study habits. I sometimes wish i could be the same way with my studies. You're a very hard-working person and you're very nice. I don't think I've ever heard you swear. You're parents must have done one heck of a job raising you. I don't recall you ever doing anything bad or childish. You're very well mannered. Oh and i think it's cool how you know a thing or two about chinese characters even though you're not chinese. haha. Thanks for being one of the people that raise our class average :P. Love you man.

XOXOXO lots of love,
the circle of love

No comments:

Post a Comment